Newsletters are now distributed using Constant Contact. To sign up for the distribution list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.
Historical newsletters are available by request:
December 2003 through January 2010
Newsletters are in pdf format; you will need Acrobat Reader to view:
Click here to access important information
The Massachusetts Ground Water Association encourages and promotes high standards of quality work and professionalism among its members.
- MGWA is the only local organization that represents Well Drillers and speaks for them on a statewide basis.
- MGWA lobbies state and local governments when ground water issues arise.
- MGWA gives back to our community with an annual scholarship awarded to a relative or employee of a MGWA member. Click here to open the application form.
- MGWA sponsors regular membership dinner meetings with technical programs on new equipment and methods.
- MGWA creates opportunities to interact with other professionally minded industry members.
- MGWA members benefit from having a listing on MGWA web site. To update your listing, download the update form. (You need to SAVE this file when prompted.)
- Advertise on the MGWA web site and the newsletter. For a nominal fee, reach your target market at least five times per year. Newsletters and announcements are now distributed via Constant Constant email.
To become a member, fill out our printable application form and mail it to:
P.O. Box 400
Orleans, MA 02653 or fax to 508-240-1003
If you are interested in listing items for sale, email email@example.com or fax to (508) 240-1003
Advertising space is available online and in the newsletter.